Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Husband


 
I love my husband for many reasons.  Not only do I love his dashing good looks (how can you resist that handsome face:)), but one of the big reasons I love him these days is Saturday mornings.  On Saturday mornings, my husband gets the girls up and takes them away...away from me, at least:)  And, he lets me go get coffee, ALL BY MYSELF!  That's right, folks...he lets me be alone!  That is the greatest gift a girl can have in this stage of life, I think.  Time to sit, drink good coffee, read interesting books, be with Jesus, or just stare into space.  And, trust me, I have done my fair share of just staring off into space.  My husband cares for me in so many ways...oh, how I love this man!   

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift!! Alone time is so precious with three little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love our husbands and kids Saturday morning ChickFilA dates! Good men :) (Christen)

    ReplyDelete