Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Process of a morning

 We got Darby up from her morning nap...oh, the cuteness.
 We go downstairs because the girls want to play their version of "ball".
 SG tells me this is the last picture I'm taking because she's ready to play....touche'.
 Darby thinks SG is soooooo funny....seriously, she's cute.
 "The ball is mine...muahahahaha."
 The money shot after the ball has been thrown.
 SG is having fun...
 And Camden is pouting.  I know this is shocking to those of you that know her:)
 That cute little butt and foot...
Don't be fooled.  Darby was a complete pill earlier this morning (teething).  I think this was the only time she laughed all morning.  Hence, I took pictures...of course.

So, in other news, I'm starting my introduction to knitting class this coming Thursday night, and I plan to have my first scarf finished by early Friday morning.  Why, because I'm supermom, and I like to lie to myself and everyone around me:)  Honestly, I'm scared to death because I'm trying something new and I don't want to fail....just keeping it real.

By the way, yes, my girls are going to stay in their pajamas all day today.  And, yes, my two older girlies dress up ABSOLUTELY ANY chance they get.  I don't know how they are my spawn. 

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE these~~ Keep em coming! You capture such precious expressions and moments! All of the girls are breathtakingly gorgeous!!!
    SG~ looks just like you Andrea
    Camden~ IS Josh Rhodes (lol)
    Darby~ is a good mix but I will have to say I see "Nonna" Donna in her sweet face! Sure wish we could see yall more often I would love to be around those treasures!!!
    Love yall,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete