Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cora Leigh and CUTENESS!

I had a photo shoot with this bit of preciousness...Cora Leigh.

She just turned one...

And did not like the fact that we made her stand by this fence...

And this flower matched her eyes to a tee...

She was quite perplexed by this fence that I just had to have her stand by...

And this is why I had her stand by the fence...for this cuteness to happen.

But then the fence was just too much.  Even her teddy couldn't help...

Yay for happiness:)

I've told her mom that Cora Leigh would fit in our gene pool...doesn't she look like my girls....aren't they all gorgeous:)

And sweet DeAnn with her one year old baby girl....with another baby on the way in about 5 months.

Caught a sneeze in action and just had to show you guys...

I love to shoot this age because they really don't know that you are taking their picture, which makes for true naturalness....is that a word....anywho.  DeAnn is a sweet friend of mine that needed some one year shots of Cora Leigh....and of course I volunteered.  We shot in downtown Watkinsville, GA, which is one of my favorite places to shoot.  I know its been quite a while since I've blogged, but what better way to ring in the Fourth...a day late...than with this blue-eyed beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment