Friday, February 25, 2011

Camden turned the big 3

Birthday breakfast before church for Camden's 3rd Birthday

Celebrating with my family and my sister's kiddos...this is Cole...excited that he's about to get cake.

This is Josh and Camden...also excited that they are about to get cake:)
And this is my sister...isn't she cute...she's going to be so mad at me for putting this on here....muahahahahah!

Yeah for my mom actually buying a cake...what would I do without her?

And she blew it out...she's quite proud of herself.

WE WANT CAKE...WE WANT CAKE...

Just cause I think Darby is extra cute in this picture...seriously...

And this is Emerson...thoroughly enjoying her cake.

Josh's Dad and the girls before her Chuck-e-Cheese Birthday Party in GA.

Camden was entranced by everything at Chuck-e-Cheese.

It was seriously like Disney World for her...

And my homemade cupcakes...because that's the way I roll.

She's an expert at blowing out her candles by now.

My girls are NOT afraid to bust a move.

PARTY...PARTY...PARTY...

Mom, leave me alone...can't you see I'm eating...

Camden in the birthday booth that blows tickets everywhere and she's supposed to catch them.

They put a belt on her to hold her dress down...wise, wise people at Chuck-e-Cheese.

She's thrilled at this point...because she has NO idea what's about to happen.

And then the air starts to blow...and Camden starts to sob.  I felt bad...but I still laughed...is that wrong?

And finally time to turn in tickets for prizes!
So, Camden turned three, and we had LOTS of parties for this kiddo all week.  I think she believes that she's supposed to party for a full week now whenever she has a birthday.  She was thoroughly spoiled and she loved every minute of it...except for the wind tunnel ticket booth...she did not like that.  I put enough pictures on here, so you pretty much get the idea that we had a fun filled week last week.  We definitely love our very lively, extremely excitable, hilariously funny, super-duper spunky three year old BIG girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment