Saturday, February 26, 2011

Finished my Scarf

I finished my scarf!  It took me about 3 weeks to finish.

Basketweave Stitch...

Rib Stitch...

Moss Stitch...

Stockinette Stitch...

And here I am wearing it...without my face being shown because I had just woke up...nobody really needs to see that:)

She's much cuter wearing it.  And the scarf truly goes splendidly with her Barbi dress.

And this one's just cute...even without the beautiful scarf.

So I had leftover yarn, and decided to start another scarf with just the moss stitch.

I just like this pattern, and I wanted to make something else....because I'm a little obsessed....can you tell I have an OCD personality?
I really love to knit!!  Who knew?  I'm even going to take the second class at Mainstreet Yarns and Fibers where we will learn how to knit in the round (I think that's the way you say it) and we'll be making a hat.  I'm WAY TOO excited...giddy really.   I just have to laugh at myself because I never would have thought a year ago that I would have the least sort of interest in learning how to knit.  I think that's what makes life fun, though.  You never quite know the direction your life will take, whether that be good or bad, but I love the learning process.  I think God meets us in the chaos of it all...and for that I am truly thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment