Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Mosley Family 2009

Meet the Mosley Family...from way back in 2009...they now have another son...who is one...been way to long, Mosley fam!

This sweet family really helped us in our time of figuring out postpartum depression.  Very thankful for them...

They taught us about community and how that fit in with our theology.



And their kiddos are pretty darn cute....if I do say so myself.  We have talked about potential marriages with some certain little girls we know sometime down the road....ok, WAY down the road (that was for my husband's comfort).
I wanted to show some more of my photography of a family we adore from our old town of Nashvegas.  Not only did this family laugh a lot with us, but they truly served us in our time of deep need of the gospel going through postpartum depression.  They were extremely honest and vulnerable, and took the initiative to really walk with us through it.  For that, my family and I will always be extremely grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment