Sunday, March 6, 2011

Camden and Darby

I caught a very rare moment...

That is...Camden actually being sweet to Darby.  She usually just shoves her.  Darby was happy she was getting love.

And Camden was proud of herself...

She is pretty dang cute...that's how she gets away with so many things...focus on the discipline, Andrea, focus on the discipline.

And this one is basically going to be rotten because she's so dang cute...

I'm in for it...
Well, I'm showing these happy girlies in these pictures, because last night they were not quite so happy.  Camden threw up in the car...twice...which made Sophie Grace start screaming that she was going to throw up, too.  We told her to look out the window and just relax, and it actually worked...crazy!  Then when we finally got home, Darby was running around and threw up, too.  AHHHHHH!  So, I figured I'd show some cute pictures of Camden and Darby to remind me that they are not gross:)  Gotta love them...

No comments:

Post a Comment