Friday, March 11, 2011

Besties...


I have noticed my two oldest girls saying a lot lately that they are best friends.  Camden, when Sophie Grace is at school, will say, "I don't have my best friend"....totally heartbreaking, isn't it.  So, they say this to each other all the time, but then the next minute they will be screaming and fighting over a toy.  This always confuses me, until I remember back to when my older brother and I used to fight about anything and everything.  These girls are at the age where Sophie Grace kind of dominates....aka, she tells Camden what they are going to play and Camden just goes with it.  I'm waiting for the day that Camden rebels against this, but for now its pretty cute that Camden wants to do everything that Sophie Grace does.  In these pictures what you don't see is Sophie Grace deciding that they are going to do dance moves and Sophie Grace deciding that it is now time to dress up.  Their little personalities are becoming big personalities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment