Monday, March 14, 2011

IKEA and Love

The cool lighting...
I need this lamp in my dining room...

The fun artwork...

Candles out the wazoo...
Lots and lots of bottles...
My girls would have ripped these to shreds if I would have brought them home...
Love me some Gerber Daisies...we had them in our wedding...
Baskets galore...

I had never been to IKEA until this past Saturday...and I will never be the same.  I told my friend before we went that I might just throw up from excitement, but thankfully I kept myself together.  IKEA literally has everything a decorator could dream of...and on a dream budget that someone like myself can FOR REAL appreciate.  I think that I was expecting a "Sam's" type place...and those of you who have been there just scoffed at me after that last statement.  I got inspired with so many fun ideas that I would love to incorporate...someday, as my husband would want me to say.  So...I fell in love this weekend!  I left with two couch pillows, two couch pillow covers, a wine cork unscrewy thingy, wine glasses, a french press coffee pot, and a new found wisdom in life....ok, so I'm exaggerating just a bit on the last one, but the others are realities in my home right now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment