Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Kelley Kiddos 2009

Meet Andi and Joshua...brother and sister

Andi...sooooo cute!

Love her...

I want to eat her up...

And Joshua...what a sweet big brother...

Love him...

And they love each other...

See the love...

Ok...not so much here:)
These kids come from two of the coolest parents I know, which makes them extremely cool themselves.  I took these pictures back in 2009, and they actually have a new little brother....ummm....well, he's one now.  Wow, how time flies!  We have known the Kelley family for over 10 years now, and are sad that they still live in TN while we live in GA.  Just wanted to show some more of my photography....but really wanted to show you some extremely adorable kiddos....and make their parents cry when they see how much their kids have grown up....sorry Michael and Jana.

1 comment:

  1. You nailed it. Michael and I are both sitting here wondering where the time has gone. Thanks for sharing them. I loved walking down memory lane with you.

    ReplyDelete