Monday, February 7, 2011

Some of my latest photo sessions with the Hill family and the Jefcoat family

Here are some of my good friends, the Hill's (brothers...if you're curious) that I did a photo session with.

And this is Canaan...one of the coolest kids ever!

I mean, just look at him...

And sweet baby Tori.

Cutie, patootie...

One of my favorites.

And some pictures from a friend's baby shower.

I WANT SOME OF THIS RIGHT NOW!

My friend's the Jefcoats (also brothers) wanted some fun Christmas card pics.

So, of course, they had to have antlers and a Christmas tree....of course!!

Cora Leigh was a little unsure of her fashion statement at first....

But she learned how to work it:)
Well...I figured since I wanted to have a blog to show my photography, I should probably show you guys some pictures from photo shoots.  So, I'll try to post some pics each week of old photo shoots, or recent ones.  These shoots I've done in the past couple of months, and they were done in downtown Watkinsville, GA.  I love to do shoots there because there are so many great backdrops in a 1/4 of a mile radius.  These are just a glimpse of my sort of style of photography and what I love to do.  Hope you enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment