Saturday, April 2, 2011

Knitting Obsessed


My hat that I made in my Knitting 102 class...and a cowl that I whipped up...

The cowl has two twists in it...that are not supposed to be there...but now its an Andrea original.

And this is the scarf that I made in between my Knitting 101 and 102 classes...

The hat kind of resembles an acorn...and I'm ok with that...

Again, the cowl was not supposed to have these twists, and I don't know how they got there....but they did...and I'm ok with that.

It was supposed to just have the ridges...oh well.

I like my scarf, but its really itchy...I learned what yarn not to use for scarves.

And Sophie Grace wanted to participate...

With all of it on together...she's cute, huh:)



And now I'm working on a new scarf...with very soft yarn...alpaca if you're curious...Darby was.

And another cowl...that I'm REALLY trying to not get twists in...we'll see how that goes.

There are those out there...ahem...my husband...that might say I'm a bit obsessed with knitting these days.  I'm willing to look past the preconceived notions that "others" might have, and say that I'm seriously LOVING knitting.  It's relaxing to me, and I end up with an actual product that semi-looks cute...I'm learning, what can I say.  I have been on a yarn craze and found a ton for really cheap with an additional 30% off.  Lets just say that I'm set with yarn for a REALLY long time...ahem.  AND, I ordered a bunch of needles off of amazon so that I can do all sizes of knitting.  Obsession...maybe...muahahahaha.  Maybe I'll knit my husband a hat...he'll love that:)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to stumble across your blog today! Your girls are beautiful, and I love your knitting! Looking forward to keeping up. :)

    ReplyDelete